Saturday, May 26, 2012

Listen to Your Soul

Jodi Chapman of Soul Speak
If you haven't connected with Jodi Chapman yet, we recommend that you do. She's full of spirit, full of energy and loves creating a community with others who want to live life from the soul. In a word, she is wonderful. Take a look: www.jodichapman.com.

One of her recent post asks the question: What Does Your Soul Want You to Know? There's been lots of amazing responses to that post. Take a look, add your own and subscribe!

Here's what we wrote in answer to her question.

Victoria writes:

Our soul is the heart of who we really are. It lives deep within us and is eternal. My soul wants me to know that it is the keeper of my true gifts, purpose and mission. They await my discovery. Our souls have always supported, guided and loved us, well before we came into this physical lifetime. When we feel separate or lost, connecting to our soul will bring us back to the oneness with the Divine. Know that our souls are always calling us to create the greatness that we are – we must trust, listen and be open. It is in this space that we are lead home to a life that truly reflects our soul’s desire.

Lois writes:

My soul wants me to understand that no matter where I am in life, I am a gift to this world. Even if I am grappling with what can be perceived as imperfection in the eyes of man, I am perfect in the eyes of the Divine. And that’s all that matters. There is peace and contentment and joy to be found in knowing that to be true.

I am a gift that God has given to this world, filled with light and wondrous qualities. I am more than enough and need to prove nothing. I rejoice in that knowing that. I see the Divine in others and am thankful for their presence in my life. It’s a wonderful world and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment